Machno Holiday Cottage respects your right to privacy.
Use of your personal information/data
- During the booking process, we ask you for information, such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- All customer information is solely used for processing and managing your booking. We do not share your information with any third parties other than our dedicated service providers.
- We use email as our primary mechanism for communicating with you about your booking and you will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
- We may give you a call in advance of your stay to ensure that you have everything you need before you arrive.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with your booking we will also communicate this to you via e-mail or the telephone.
- We ask for a mobile phone number just in case we need to contact you during your stay at Machno.
- We may on occasion contact you via email to share any special offers. Please let us know if you do not want to receive these.
- Payment is taken via your online banking or personal cheque. No financial details are taken or stored.
- If you wish to contact Machno Holiday Cottage to see a copy of all the personal information held about you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.